Future Savo launches a global talent ambassador programme in Central Savonia
Navitas Business Services and Future Savo are proud to announce the launch of a global talent ambassador programme in Central Savonia.
10 carefully selected international talent already present in the region will be awarded an honorary title of Future Savo Talent Ambassador” and become storytellers of "why Savonia” to convey the opportunity to study, work and live in the region to like-minded international peers.
– We are very excited to launch this initiative and work directly with key stakeholders and global talent on promoting our region while sharing stories of the value international talent can give to our society and region. We look forward to the dialogue, co-creation, and fun we will have directly with the international talents already here, but mostly the initial opportunity to thank them for being here and recognize them as outstanding individuals, says program manager Marianne Lindroth.
The goal is to provide a win-win relationship, where the global talents feel appreciated and get value from the programme through personal branding, competence development, access to key decision-makers, and fun activities, while the region in return benefits from peer to peer marketing activities utilizing the voice and story of the ambassadors.
The programme is taking applications from international candidates living and working in Central Savonia for at least one year. Professionals in the following industries will be preferred CMC machinists and Welders, Experts in the machinery and energy business, and Healthcare professions such as doctors and nurses. Other candidates are not excluded from applying.
If you are an international talent living or working in Central Savonia (Varkaus, Leppävirta, Pieksämäki, Joroinen)
Here is why you should apply:
- Be recognized for your achievements as a leading talent in middle Savonia
- Be part of an interesting peer to peer storytelling platform, where the story is you
- Join our community of regional business leaders and shape the talent attraction and retention in your new local home away from home
- Meet talents from all over the world, who are also currently working here in Savo
Have some fun mixing business and social life with like-minded people.
Apply directly here
Application period 4.12.2020-17.1.2021.
If you are a private or public employer of international talent
We would love to support you and learn more about your recruitment, onboarding, and retention activities related to international talent. If you feel one of your international employees would be a good candidate for the programme, please put us in touch with that person. Your company brand will be part of the positive storytelling and thereby benefit you.
If you are a stakeholder in the ecosystem of talent attraction
We see this ambassador initiative as an opportunity to join forces across the ecosystem and collaborate on how we can improve international talent attraction and retention in middle Savonia. We would be grateful if you would share the announcement of the programme with relevant parties and individuals. Please also know we would be happy to be in touch to see how we can support your activities.
Regional Project Manager, Future Savo
+358 44 444 2606